The WCC Trails which are also known as The Hydrocut is the home for many Waterloo Cycling Club mountain bike rides. However, we do venture beyond The Hydrocut.
When the trails are closed, the ride is automatically cancelled. Please check the trail status on the Hydrocut website. Occasionally, rides will move to Puslinch trails when the Hydrocut is closed.
Unlike the road rides, most ride leaders do not use RideWithGPS or Google groups to track rides. The best way to stay informed is through the WCC MTB Group on Facebook.
Most right rides in the Hydrocut start from Glasglow side in spring, summer, and fall, and the Monday night Fatbike rides start from the Synders side in Winter.
You must be a member of the club to join our rides. See Membership for details.
- Monday Ladies MTB (April-November)
- Monday Novice / Intermediate MTB (April-November)
- Monday Night Lights/Fatbike Ride (November-April - Winter)
- Wednesday Night Kids / Youth ((June-September)
- Thursday Skills (June-September)
Visit the TheHydrocut.ca for more details of the trails.